I am 23 years old female. 4 days back I had dental braces on my upper teeth, for the first time. Doctor has fixed 2 elastics in between my molar teeth on each side i.e in all 4 elastics were fixed between molar teeth. On the left side, there were 2 elastics bt within 3 hrs a elastics came out. I called to doctor and they said that is not an issue. Now today, after 4 days another elastic of left side also came out (due to discomfort I disturbed it). Now, there is no elastic on left side while there are 2 elastics on right side. I live in another city and my doctor is 416 KM away. My next visit is after a month. What should I do now. Will this effect the treatment? Should I go to some nearby dentist n get those elastics fixed? Or is it ok? Please help, I am new to this field.

I am 23 years old female. 4 days back I had dental braces...
They are seperators placed so that some spacing is created between molars. To put the band. The dentist might have tried placing the band. But since the contact point was too tight .so dentist could not place those elastics. Never mind. But next visit please make sure all the work is intact. Before leaving dental clinic. Whereever you are getting it done .please visit your dentist again. Other wise. The space will not be created and band on molars will not be placed.in next visit .this is how you will delay your visit. And time lapse for treatment will be more.