I didn't feel pleasure during intercourse I felt pain. Is it responsible i'm not conceiving please reply.

I didn't feel pleasure during intercourse I felt pain. Is...
Hello- Orgasmic disorder (no pleasure during sex) and infertility, both are different things and are not related to each other. If not getting pregnant and try to achieve it from more thn three months, its better to consult a infertility expert.
Painful sexual relations is very common for newly married couples for understanding each other every couple should go for pre marriage counselling to understand less painful or painless sexual life and for understanding different family planning methods preventing unwanted pregnanforcy and unnecessary abortions which will be damaging uterus and may affect fertility. Sexual process has got 4 components: 1st:Foreplay/Arousal, 2nd: Erection, 3rd: Penetration, 4th: Ejeculation. You have to syncronise the process by sharing you expectations with your partner to improve the quality of sexual relations from your busy schedule for better sexual life and naturally concive without help of Artificial Reproductive Techniques- ART. So take appointment with doctor to understand the process of quality sexual relations.