I am suffering dental pain, if I take the tablet movexx.Please suggest me something for dental pain.

I am suffering dental pain, if I take the tablet movexx.P...
It's not the may harm you consult a dentist if cavity get filling done you may require rct and cap.
Good evening. You may have cavity or reduced layers of normal teeth. Brush your teeth with Oral-B UltraSoft Tooth Brush in circular motion without applying much pressure. If there is cavity kindly consult a dentist and get filled. Take Amoxycillin and imol plus. Thank you.
Take Homoeopathic Medicine Plantago Q 10 drops TDs.
Chew few leaves of guava, boil few leaves of guava and rinse your mouth with that water, rinse your mouth with salt water, this will help, you need to visit a dentist.
Please see dentist for reason of pain, it could be a deep cavity or gum problem.