Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Does I reduce my eye myopia sight, my current sight is -5, please help to reduce.

1 Doctor Answered
After 20 years of age you can go for lasik surgery after clinical examination if you don’t want to wear spectacles.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.