Hi, I am 27 years old and I have some several itching issues, all over the body and the genital area ,and I was used otc product and after consulting a doc I stopped the otc and using permethrin and loratadine 10 mg I need to know is this good prescription by the doctor for my genital part .i thought the genital part was itching by fungus but for whole body itching .i guess permethrin is good right or if you have any suggestions please notify me.

Hi, I am 27 years old and I have some several itching iss...
Sootshekhar ras 125 mg twice a day.
Take Neemghan vati 2-2 tab twice in a day Haridrakhanda churna 1tsp twice in a day Khadiraristha syp 20 ml with equal quantity of lukewarm water after meal Cutipsora oil for local application Don't take or sour food Do yoga Contact to me after 15 days privately.

Book appointment with top doctors for Itching treatment