My skin is fair but my open body parts like hand feet n face so dark more than my body .How I remove it. N cm back my real skin tone? Face skin so dull not glowing n some unwanted hair in my face .Upset lips n cheeks sides. It's look not nice please gv me suggestion. How I removed unwanted hair permanently.

Tips- avoid going in direct sunlight and I will suggest you to apply aloevera gel twice a day for six months over the lesion and follow up on completion
Hello. The sun tan is a common factor along with many others which cause such kind of skin darkening. Nowadays you get many creams, gels, tablets which claim for clear and glowing skin. However a detailed history and a proper examination by a skin specialist will guide you through the exact methods to get your skin rejuvenated. These can be the simple precautions which you can carry out, the creams or gels or the procedures which can give you the clear and lite skin. My advice to you would be the same, to get yourself examined. There is no single cream which can suffice all the varieties of skin needs. U can consult me or text online as well.