Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

I do hand job once per week I cannot control this Any medicines to stop this bad habit Or how to control my self.

I do hand job once per week I cannot control this Any med...
There are no drugs to control masturbation or anything it is just a matter of self control. Try joining a gym or continuing with gym or may be do some aerobic exercises. Try not touching your private parts at all times of day. Try and keep your self busy, may be in any work at home ,outside, sports be it anything that will divert your mind. Just avoid this habit from day one otherwise in future you may suffer from sexual disorders.
You are doing hand job once a week. You want to stop it. I advise you to be vegetarian. Take plenty of water daily. Do meditation for mental strength daily to increase your focus and willpower to quit masturbation. Whenever thoughts of masturbation comes to your mind, replace these thoughts by good thoughts by saying or teaching your mind that these thoughts are not good for health and sex. Slowly and steadily, you will definitely win over masturbation. Follow this and give feedback.