Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 42 years old, I am suffering from heel pain while standing/walking a long and also before periods come. So what to do and why?

2 Doctors Answered
Hi mam, female get heel pain because of prolonged standing work. U consult physiotherapist for assessment of your pain. Take US treatment for 10 days and continue with ankle and foot exercise. If you have any doubt you can consult or chat with me, I will help you.
Take us therapy in physio center along with that tens helpful to you, follow ankle and foot stretching and strengthining exercises.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.