Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir sound is coming in my right ear .what can I do please suggest me. I am 37 year old.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi Lybrate user Put a cotton shed applying oil Panchgun 2 drops. Your problem will cure in few days. Thanks Regards.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.