Today I went to an ice cream store to have an ice cream. While I was opening the lid of the freezer I touched the side of the freezer. I got an electric shock. I have heard that getting electric shock is harmful for memory Power. Will the shock harm my brain and nervous system?
11 years experience
Ask Free Question
One shock doesn't cause such effects...so don't worry..
And in case you have any symptoms then Consult for Homoeopathic treatment..
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Neurological Problems treatment