Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, I am aged 25 years (F). I am having eye inflammation for the last 15 days. Along with other test doctor prescribed for the mentioned tests. Can you please tell me how to get the FT3, FT4 & TSH blood test and from where. What will be the cost of the test.

2 Doctors Answered
First of all you are havng eye trouble and why Dr. have told you for the test don't understand. Its thyroid test you can get it done in any patholab and I thnk around 500 should be the cost. You should put rose water in your eyes it will heal very soon.
The Thyroid testing is to be done on empty stomach to get accurate results. 12 hrs fasting. It is a blood test to be done in a pathology lab. Cost around 700-800 rs.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Book appointment with top doctors for Eyelid Inflammation treatment

View fees, clinic timings and reviews