I have pcos and I was having prolonged heavy bleeding with pain, I was prescribed deviry 10 mg once a day. After taking deviry the bleeding reduced to great extent but there is medium flow. I was asked to stop deviry and start Novelon on first day of period. I have stopped taking deviry, but as while on deviry I still had mild bleeding. When should I start taking Novelon, I stopped deviry day before yesterday. Bleeding has increased today.

Yes, you should start taking Novelon. And if bleeding continue for long, you should visit your doctor for dose adjustment.