I have a bad habit of masturbation. I am trying to stop but I couldn't stop this yet. Can I use white chest nut and Walnut (Flower medicine) in homeopathy to break the habits of masturbation or bad habit. Please suggest.

I have a bad habit of masturbation. I am trying to stop b...
There are no drugs to control masturbation or anything it is just a matter of self control. Try joining a gym or continuing with gym or may be do some aerobic exercises. Try not touching your private parts at all times of day. Try and keep your self busy, may be in any work at home ,outside, sports be it anything that will divert your mind. Just avoid this habit from day one otherwise in future you may suffer from sexual disorders. Thanks.
To avoid excess masturbation try to keep yourself busy and surrounded by people. So you will get less time alone. Try to pursue your hobby or things you like to do, that will keep you busy.