Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello doc. I am 35 years female. Till now I am single. There is a problem I amloosing interest in sexual activities. Is there any solution to boost my feelings. My tsh level is bit high but dint used any medicine till date. On the other side em taking anxiety doses.

1 Doctor Answered
you have to find a partner to boost them, your TSH can lower your desire, get it treated too. All the best
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.