Hi. This is riya. I got my last period on 13-03-2018 and 27-02-2018, 25-01-2018. But dis time I missed my period. I am trying to conceive after my marriage since February 2018. But my HCG test result yesterday is negative. Am I pregnant? I got the treatment for follicular cyst in my right ovary 1.5 year back and TSH was 6.2. But it was cured completely. I was on contraceptive pills since last year to regularize my period. But after my marriage since December 2017 I am not taking contraceptive pills and period was also coming normal. Only last month I got 15 days late and this month no period Only spotting was there and cramps and pain in lower abdomen just like period A week before. AmI pregnant? I want to get pregnant.

Hi. This is riya. I got my last period on 13-03-2018 and ...
No pregnancy yet as beta hcg is negative.
As per the information provided you are not pregnant for now
Hi, HCG test result yesterday. so practically no pregnancy. "TSH was 6.2. But it was cured completely. Usually there is nothing like getting cured completely, needs repeated check up Meet Gynecologist as detailed history, check up and reports required before advising.