Hi Doctor, I have diagnosed with PCOS recently and I used "Yasmin" tablets for 21 days as suggested by gynecologist. I used Yasmin tablets for two cycles along with "PCO care" and "well woman" tablets. Before two months my LSH is 5.84 and LH value is 6.43.and now after two months On 2nd day of my periods my FSH is 6.03 mIU/ml and LH value is 4.75 mIU/ml. And MY DHEAS, INSULIN ,PROLACTIN and THYROID are in normal range. Now I stopped using yasmin tablets in this cycle. And can we start planning for pregnancy. Is it good to plan now or should we wait for few months as I used tablets in last two months. My doctor told us to plan pregnancy and she asked to take sonography for follicle monitoring on may 7th ,9 th, and 11th .is it good to plan now and is it necessary to go for follicle monitoring as we are planning for first time .till now we never planned for a baby. Shall we plan or shall I wait for natural period to come. please tell me in detail.

Hi Doctor, I have diagnosed with
PCOS recently and I used...
All your reports are within normal limits. You can start with infertility treatment as early as possible because you have PCOD problem..