I am 21 yrs. I have milk teeth on my permanent teeth. If I take out that milk teeth wil that permanent teeth come back to its own place after certain period of time or else I need to replace the tooth? I do not want to replace it of wear braces please help me.

Get your milk teeth removed immediately to minimise the mal alignment of permanent teeth. And you may have to go for braces for residual mal alignment.
It depends on the position of the permanent tooth and your age. Since time of eruption of permanent tooth is gone (13 years ), if it requires orthodontic treatment to pull out your tooth, do not hesitate. Get an OPG and IOPA xray done.
I think u asked the same q earlier also n and stays the same n I won't use braces etc remember beggars can't b choosers if u wish tt than some action has to b taken
In this age its difficult to shift in its original position. You may require braces.

Book appointment with top doctors for Misaligned Teeth treatment