Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I was told that my oocytes are of no good quality. I am 36 years old. All hormone TESTS are normal except for PCOD. How can I increase my oocyte quality.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi, Age and pcod both affect quality of ova. You may need gonadotropin supplementation fr egg growth. This can only b done by gynae under regular follicular monitoring.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.