I do not want braces in front of my teeth so thought about going for lingual braces. What is the minimum cost for lingual braces? And the time taken for fixing teeth issues?

I do not want braces in front of my teeth so thought abou...
Minimum cost for lingual braces would be one lakh and above. Time duration depends on your age, severity of problem and other underlying factors. So it can not be predicted precisely but it can vary 1 to 1.5 years on an average.
Lingual braces. Are very expensive treatment. Because it is entirely a different procedure all together and different braces are required. For the treatment. Kindly visit dentist .for clinical review. The entire mouth would be seen in consideration.
Based on the soft and hard structure of the oral cavity. Maximum it'll take 18-24 months. Mainly related to your health conditions. Thanks.
Fifty k n above takes about eighteen months including retainers
Cost varies at different places.
Lingual braces are costlier than normal ones. Duration of the treatment varies for every individuals on an average it is 18 - 24 months.
30000 INR is the cost

Book appointment with top doctors for Straightening Teeth (Conventional Braces) treatment