Too much stress
can interfere with your work output and health. Some tips to help you are:
1. Keep a track of things for a week or so which usually lead to stress and how you tend to respond to them. Once you know the exact situation that are stressful, you can then think of ways to deal with them in a effective manner.
2. Divide your work into short term and long term goals which are achievable. E.g. How much work to get completed in a day/ week and how much you want to accomplish in a month or 3 months. Then decide on much time you need to devote to get the work completed. Once you start achieving short term targets you will feel positive about yourself. Also give yourself appropriate rewards for completing your tasks at regular intervals.
3. Take short breaks while working on targets e.g. 15 minutes after every 1 hr of work. Do something recreational in that time.
4. Take life easy and include some hobbies in your daily routine which will help you to rejuvenate.
5. Get ample sleep and have proper diet
. 6. The importance of exercise in daily routine cannot be neglected. So start will small steps and gradually increase it.