I am 58 and suddenly I feel gaps between teeth have increased and everything sticks everywhere in gaps. What should I do and why it happens.

I am 58 and suddenly I feel gaps between teeth have incre...
Hello Lybrate-user, The gaps are likely to be because of deposits between your gums, and which is pushing your teeth outside. You need to get a professional cleaning done.
This is a constant problem as the age will increase the gaps will increase .and gums will start to give away. Secondly.with bone loss the the teeth will become loose. Kindly visit dentist and get the teeth checked. So that a proper guidance can be given. You might have tartar / deposit on teeth and might require cleaning. Kindly visit dentist for the same.
it's happens because It's aging process you can use Proxa brush.
Get scaling done from a dentist.
HI lybrate-user. It is because of the weak gums. Take proper treatment. With a dentist. And then homoeopathic treatment to make the gums stronger.
Kindly consult a dentist and check for the solution. Thank you.