I have 2 dead teeth, Dr. Advise me to do RCT or Extraction, I am confused between both in this case RCT Success rate is very less. extraction is easy. Since it is a natural teeth I want suggestion what to do. After extraction what would happen to other teeth nearby. Now after extraction will I be able to eat since it is a chewing teeth upper side 3 teeth from back. Left side. Other one is 4 th teeth from back right side. Kindly suggest.

I have 2 dead teeth, Dr. Advise me to do RCT or Extractio...
Tooth preservation first treatment of choice. Because there no comparison between natural and artificial teeth. Success rate of root canal treatment depends on dentist's skill
According to your age I won't advice extraction for you. Get Rct done.
The best would be to save them by RCT and cap.

Book appointment with top doctors for Root Canal Treatment (RCT) treatment