Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 19 years old. My front two teeth are broken in half part. And also having gaps between all teeth. So that's why please tell me the best treatment for that.

3 Doctors Answered
you would have to get root canal treatment done and caps made ...on them..
1 person found this helpful
We need to get an iopa done to check whether their is no inflammation in the root region. Then we can give you new veneers which will be like your original teeth only. Gaps can be filled with braces. We need to go for ortho treatment as your age is also correct.
Get rct n cap for front n orthodontic tt for gaps.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.