Hi, I want to know that what is the R C T treatment. It is possible to do in one visit. I also want to know the total cost of treatment.

Hi, I want to know that what is the R C T treatment. It i...
Hi. It is case dependent and single visit also possible. Cost ranges 2500-3500 plus cap cost ranging 2500-3500-6500 etc Regards.
Cleaning dead part of tooth including roots n filling with inert material for support cap is given cost varies ten k n above
In most cases it's possible to do in one visit except in infection. Charges can vary from 2000 to 10000 depending on doctors experience n work n the quality of instruments n machinery used.
yes its possible ..but depends upon internal situation as well...if there is more problem ... you might need more sittings .. usually two to three visits ..it gets fine ...

Book appointment with top doctors for Root Canal Treatment (RCT) treatment