How to keep teeth clean and comfortable with the same time as a result of the most important thing is that the only thing I can do it for the first time in the morning and I will be a good time to time and money to pay for the first time in.

How to keep teeth clean and comfortable with the same tim...
Brush after each meal, visit a dentist once every 6 months fr checkup of your teeth.
We need more investigations (full mouth x-ray) & clinical examination to decide upon treatment. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months for cleaning and a thorough dental check-up. Limit sugary food to avoid tooth decay. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush. Tooth brush to be changed every 2 months.