Hello! I got my teeth cleaned by dentist, few months ago. I had very small gap in front of my teeth of upper line. But after the visit to dentist the gap is looking little bigger nd quite noticeable, which makes me feel little uncomfortable to talk or smile. Please suggest some good remedy as I do not want to cause any harm to my teeth.

Hello! I got my teeth cleaned by dentist, few months ago....
Hello lybrate-user, The gap in between your tooth increased not because of cleaning dear, we call it lateral shifting it means urgums were a less healthy, and now towards the soln to get rid of them. There are many, but considering your age you should go for smile designing, that is if possible get your filling done ,if not get veneering done. There is so to everything. Do no worries, pick your dentist and get it fixed. Thank you.
It happens when you get your teeth cleaned not very often. That causes tartar accumulation which damages the gums and the underlying bone. The gap is primarily because your gums with bone have gone down. If the gap is small, keep it clean and gums may grow back to close this gap. But if the gap is more then consult a periodontist a gum specialist and get proper treatment.
If you feel to fill the gap, You can go for composite filling to fill the gap. Thank you!
Dear Lybrate user you may go for cosmetic cement filling or brackets also to fill d gap. No othr option.
Go for cosmetic dental treatment.
The gap would remain same .m unless you want braces / or any cosmetic procedures.
Hi, Get a light cured filling done or wear an orthodontic clip to close gap.
Leave it as such, nothing can be done.