Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, My five years child teeth completely decaying very badly I went to dentist he prescribed toothmin paste but now it's supply been stop stopped any other toothpaste as same as toothmin if available and any suggestions for my child teeth recovery if possible please look into my problem.

6 Doctors Answered
Use kidodent toothpaste.
Kindly use kidodent toothpaste for prevention of caries.
No tooth paste will help. Visit good pediatric dentist. This is called nursing bottle caries. Decay is fast in this. Do not wait.
You can use colgate/ emoform.
Mr. lybrate-user get full clinical examination of your child from pedodontist (child dentist). Go for treatment accordingly as there no paste available in market which gives complete solution for tooth decaying.
Kidodent junior tooth paste. Also have all cavity filled.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.