My teeth are looking black from inside but they are not paining so what should I do? please help me.

Get a scaling polishing done.
Black discoloration of teeth can be due to some medications, or stains because of tobacco and smoking. If teeth is black from inside that means you had trauma or any injury before. And teeth is nonvital now. Consult a nearby dentist. You may need rct and capping. If stains then scaling and bleaching will help you in this regard. Brush regularly two times daily. Rinse after eating anything.
Kindly get scaling and polishing done and if you want you can also get bleaching done. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
Go for oral prophylaxis by your near by dentist.
Get scaling and polishing done. These are just food stains which will go after scaling.
You can go for cleaning of teeth. That would suffice.
You might have stains on your teeth, kindly get cleaning and polishing done by dentist. The black stains will be removed from teeth.