Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Am 25 years old. 2 year completed. 1st 1 years we had family planning. before 1 years we trying to conceive .but not get success. Period is regular. We are both consulted doctor. But no ultra sound scan. Thyroid also normal .so if any remedy pls help. Am getting tens about it. Wat to do pls hlp.

2 Doctors Answered
Get HSA, follicular monitoring n hsg.
Hi. We advise you to kindly check the ovarian reserve means AMH, husband semen analysis and tube checking via hystersalpingogram or sonosalpingogram. These are the basic tests required for the fertility checking. You can share the above reports. Try have relations during the fertile period means if you have regular 28 days cycle then from 8th day of periods to 18th day is your fertile period. U can have follicular study to see of follicles are growing and if the ovulation is happening regards.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.