Hi I am 30 years old, married for 4 years. I am planning for a baby, so visited doctor last month. My doctor suggested me to start eveserve from 1st day of my period and undergo TVS follicle study from day 9. It is now 14th day and I have done 4 TVS tests (9th/11th/13th/14th). Also before 4th test, taken hucog 5000 as suggested by doctor. Want to mention that had a miscarriage 2 years back due to virus infection within 8 weeks. Though I have not tried to get pregnant for last 2 years after that. Also did not take any contraceptive ever. This time visited doctor to know if I want to be extra cautious before getting pregnant but doctor suggested me these steps. Can you please advise me if all these are needed as I am now unwilling to continue this TVS test.

TVS follicular study actually helps to monitor the growth of follicles and to see if ovulation is happening. So it is better to do it. Try and have relations during ovulation period check your ovarian reserve and husband semen analysis test .tube checking is equally important. Let us know.