Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I felled down from bike and I got an injury to my right knee doctors suggested to take MRI scan I have taken and by seeing the report the doctor said me to its mandatory to make a surgery but I don't won't to make a surgery so I kindly requesting you to suggest me an another solution without a surgery to treat my knee as soon as possible Thanking you.

1 Doctor Answered
Mr. lybrate-user ji your knee injury is may be ligament pulled or break So if seen swelling at whole knee first do cool pack on whole around knee about 15 min. Then any pain gel aplied and then crape bandage used for immobilized tightly with some pain killers medicine or you can go to any physiotherapy center.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.