Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi Sir/Mam, I was diagnosed by ENT surgeons tirupati and told cholesteatoma, for this with in how much span of time have to undergo surgery? Is surgery recommended. Please help me.

1 Doctor Answered
If you are having cholesteatoma then you have to undergo the ear surgery asap. The cholesteatoma can destroy the bone behind the ear, the tiny bones in the middle ear & can go up & infiltrate the brain. Consult an experienced ENT surgeon & get the surgery done at the earliest.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.