Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have severe toothache and cavity in my tooth. One doctor has suggested me for tooth filling and another has said that filling cannot take place when pain has started. I am confused about my treatment and my pain is unbearable. please suggest some solution. Thank uh.

3 Doctors Answered
You can get root canal opening done reduce the pain .. and should take medicines for next three days ...
Good evening mam! First we should see the extension of your cavity, if it is less you can go for filling or else you can go for RCT (Root Canal Treatment) to save your tooth. Its better to consult a dentist nearby you. Thank you.
Get an X-ray done, I think you may need a root canal treatment to save the tooth.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.