Age 22, no medical. When I was travelling from school bus at the same time truck was coming from opposite side than I imagined that the accident will occur and unfortunately it happens and recently I had a dream of my grandfather dying and it happened actually he was suffering from paralysis. What is this.

Age 22, no medical. When I was travelling from school bus...
It can be an intuition which is not explained in scientific world and I will suggest you to do meditation so that you can increase your sixth sense thought process
Lybrate-user you may take it two different ways depending upon your nature. 1. All events are predetermined and once in a while we are in the sublime state of consciousness when we are able to witness it. 2. The situations were happening in sequence and you were able to anticipate them. As for Grand pa's death we often think about the worst for a sick loved one, and in dreams our thoughts manifest often.