Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Ishita DattaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Ishita Datta to be very helpful. Thanku doctor
I'm suffering from lots of stress. I belong from a middle class family. An I'm going through worse possible things that can go wrong with an teenager can go. Bcoz of this I'm not affected physically but mentally I'm feed up. How can I get little relief.
For depression (diagnosed by college counsellor and behaviour problems -anger, doesn't like being checked ,lack of routine . Whom to consult a psychologist or a psychiatrist?
Honestly. Myself nd my husband went to hospital yesterday for hospital for me Bcoz I am depressed. They injected me an injection suddenly. I am feeling really feared that it's wrong injection or injection filled with air. He don't likes me. It's small clinic. Shall have any chance to live a life.
Im 24 but many ppl say I look like 30s I usually do not sleep properly and every time im stressed abt some or other issues so Im nt able to give my body proper rest on rite time pls help what can I use so that I get back my youthful look.
I am suffering from Anxiety and sleep disorder from last 1 year. Some time I feel severe panic anxiety attack where my heart and pulse rate shoot up. I have consulted with Physician and he has prescribe Clonazepam 0.5 MG tablet twice daily. Still I feeling anxiety all day.
I am a case of complex partial seizure on levera xr 1000 BD and Selzic 600 BD facing few time of depression and self esteem lowering thoughts take ambulax sometime, MRI showed slight temporal lobe sclerosis .what can be done to improve thoughts and self esteem.
My brother has a severe alcohol drinking problem, he is absolutely fine in the morning but once he drinks at night he cannot stop himself from drinking more and more, and after drinking he gets aggressive starts abusing howls all night but in morning he is absolutely fine goes to work. His Aggressive nature was an issue from a younger age. Please suggest something.
Brain health is essential for people of all ages. Of late MIND and DASH are two popular approaches that are leading the way dietary requirement for brain health. MIND stands for Mediterranean Intervention for Neurodegenerative Delay whereas DASH stands for Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension. Both the approaches argue that diet plays a crucial role in maintaining overall brain health. Here is a list of 8 diet changes that can boost the brain health without having to take any other brain supplements:
- Leafy green vegetables: Leafy vegetables are tried and tested source of natural brain tonic. Vegetables such as spinach, kale, collard greens and arugula should be thoroughly washed and chopped. They can be consumed with salads, pasta, and soups.
- Pulses: Pulses such as lentils, beans and peas can be consumed with salads to maintain brain health. Alternatively, they can be consumed along with burgers to give it a twist. They can also be used to make patties. A mixture of black beans, onions and peppers can be mashed along with some spices to form the main entrée of the patties.
- Whole grains: A batch of brown rice, quinoa, oats or faro can be prepared and consumed to upgrade brain health. While grains comprises of fibre and makes for a very fulfilling meal. Whole grain can be prepared in batches so that it can be consumed throughout the week along with salad and soup.
- Home-made snacks: A snack made from walnuts, pumpkin, almonds and pistachios can serve as a quick snack during long drives and small breaks in between meetings. A small portion of these snacks will not only boost brain health but give a sense of fulfilment.
- Berries: Frozen berries are known to be extremely beneficial for brain health. They can be mixed with smoothies and consumed during breakfast and or in the form of snacks. Berries are a nice addition to oatmeal as well.
- Olive oil: the butter or the refine oil can be traded with olive oil while preparing vegetables and meats. It can also be used as a base for homemade vinaigrettes. Olive oil serves the purpose of good health and has hardly any side effect on the body.
- Poultry items: One can become a lot creative when it comes to consuming poultry items. Chicken breasts for instance, when cooked with garlic and onion in a pressure cooker, can be a real agent for brain maintaining brain health. One can add some flavour and consume it along with sandwiches and salads.
- Fish: One fish should be consumed once in every week. Salmon fish is known to have a great effect on mental health.
I'm 30 years of age. I have been noticing that I forget things very easily now a days. It's bit difficult to grasp new knowledge. Is it memory issue or something else? I am quick learner person. Please suggest some remedy for this problem.
Sir, I have a big problem of nervous. At a normal time. I feel normal. But. At any public place I feel nervous. Nd increased heartbeat, and whole body trembled. Also feel some problem of speaking. Before that time it was not at all. Plzz suggest what to do.
Hello I am 23 Year old male. I used to to chew gutkha but now I want to quit it. I used to chew 20 to 30 packets a day but from last 2 days I only used 2 to 3 packets in a whole day. I do not want to chew that too but one of my friend told me that leaving completely will do side effect is this right? And the other question is that I have some white cuts or only marks on both side in my mouth. But do not have any type of pain or any difficulty in talking or eating. Do I need to worry about that or is it normal? Thank you waiting for your response.
I have to give lot of effort while speaking. After sometime I feel tired. My voice is also not clear. High pitched. Facing lot of problem in public communication. How can I cure it?
My age is 33 and I am facing problem of memory loss and concentration towards work. Can you please help me in getting solution.
Have your physician check your vitamin D level and supplement at least 2000IU of D3 or 15-20 minutes of sunlight daily. Optimal serum levels of 25(OH) Vitamin D should be 50-80 ng/ml.
Supplement omega-3 fatty acids with fish oil or eat wild salmon at least twice weekly. The brain is made up of fats and health ratios of omega 3: omega 6 fatty acids are absolutely essential to happy mood and healthy brain function.
Chronic inflammation from food sensitivities may play a role in causing symptoms of depression and anxiety. Keeping inflammation at bay is critical if you want great sleep and a happy mood! Gluten and other common foods may be causing hidden inflammation. I suggest trying the elimination of gluten, dairy and sugar for a minimum of 30 days to see if this plays a role in your mood.
Unbalanced gut microbes can contribute to depression, too.
Aid your body's natural production of serotonin. A few essential ingredients for production of this "happy neurotransmitter" are 5HTP 100-150mg, vitamin B6 10-25mg, and Magnesium Citramate 250-500mg at bedtime.
Methyl-folate and B12:
Support methylation. Some patients respond well to sublingual methylcobalamin 2500-5000mcg and oral methyl-folate 1-5mg daily. Be sure to avoid processed cereals and breads which contain synthetic folic acid and may make mood worse.