Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Ishita DattaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from trichotillomania since 13 years. And it's almost impossible to control it now. Its affecting my self esteem a lot. Its like a cycle now and it repeats itself every month. What should I do besides consulting a psychologist? Please help.
I'm 30 yes old. I'm still doing MBBS. I smoke and drink. I have the fear of writing exams because I think I'll fail. So I haven't written exams for quite a while. I'm in depression. What should I do to feel the seriousness to study? I feel I have no aim in life. Should I continue with MBBS?
I am mentally disturbed from my engineering examination because I very quickly frustrated. What can I do with self that I will be normal.
My friend Alam, having depression problem, when he sits alone he thinks a lot, and many times feels uncomfortable, scary. He doesn't feel enthusiastic much in any work. The daily routine is same. Also he doesn't talk much at home. So please suggest what to do.
I am 32 yrs old man. I take tension a lot. Due that I am very negative. I feel stressed a lot and I have baldness.
It has been the last 10 years, he constantly indulge into taking a huge loans. He tends to resolve by swearing family members. But, then again and again. Is it a medical issue?
I am 46 yrs old male, and chronically there is mild headache every morning, stomach heavy (even after good bowels), little bit watery eyes, heavy eyes, mild body pain (particularly lower part of body), choking sensation in throat and chi-chi sound in the head, kindly help to resolve the problem. Thank You.
I play video games and I have forward head posture is there a treatment for forward head posture? And should I stop playing video games, I also want to know does drinking coca cola is harmful to health.
He have been suffering from walking and speaking problem since he was born. He can't walk like general once can walk (he can walk like a pressure on one leg actually right side arm and leg are perfect). And he also can't speak clearly as we speak. All the basic medicines he had taken like polio and all. What should he do?
Every married couple undergoes relationship troubles, but these troubles should not linger for a long time otherwise you might end up facing dreadful consequences. If you want to save your married life by maintaining a smooth relation with your partner, then you have to look for the best solutions that can resolve marital issues.
How to manage marital relationships?
- Maintaining trust: Since trust is the base of every relationship, therefore you should make special effort in maintaining the same. Unresolved issues should be resolved quickly and there should be transparent communication between the married couples. Some of the special qualities that should be maintained in order to maintain trust within a marital relationship in long run are being on time, consistency, being sensitive towards feelings, avoiding lies, sharing feelings, respecting partner's feelings, avoiding jealousy and others.
- Healthy communication: If the problems remain unresolved, then more and more conflicts will be invited. Have open discussions and clear up your points so that confusions can be eliminated. If you make efforts in understanding the real causes, then only the problems can be resolved. You need to put yourself in the shoes of the partner and understand where the person is coming from. Most conflicts occur because we only see our view points and not that of others.
- Giving time to the relationship: You can maintain your marital relationship in a healthy state only by considering the married life as the prior issue. Keep your marriage above every other social thing and then only relationship can be made secured. Give time for repairing all dubs and defects of your relationship. In this case, you can also take the help of any expert counsellor. Spend some quality time with each other so that the warmth of your relationship can be maintained.
- Tackling monetary problems: Do not allow any conflict to come into your relationship just because of a pathetic financial condition. It is important for both the partners to put-in efforts in saving money so that monthly expenses can be kept under strict control. A perfect budget needs to be scheduled so that financial strength can be restored. If you are incapable of catering financial support, support your partner at least mentally so that he can come out of the financial trouble as soon as possible.
- Maintain a happy sexual life: Create a proper schedule for lovemaking in order to maintain a healthy sex life. You should try to know the sexual needs of your partner so that you can fulfil the expectations. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.