Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

Basil seeds improve sperm count and it's motility if yes then how much time and how much should we take to improve sperm count.

Basil seeds improve sperm count and it's motility if yes ...
Please take damiana q 10 drops in a half cup of water and then report back also tak below Damiana 2x 3tims day for 30 days Ginseng 2x 3tims day for 30 days Agnus Castus 2x 3tims day for 30 days Nuphar Litea 2x 3tims day for 30 days Muira Puama 2x 3tims day for 30 days.
Take 5gm black basil seeds with milk twice a day for 1 month to cure all your sperm related problems like low sperm count or weak sperms.
Wet basil seeds can be used as One tsp per day.
Hello dear Lybrate user, hi Warm welcome to Lybrate.com I have evaluated your query thoroughly. There is no role of basil seeds in this sir, it is myth. Hope this clears your query. Wishing you fine recovery. Welcome for any further assistance at my private URL https://www.Lybrate.com/gandhinagar/doctor/dr-bhagyesh-patel-general-surgeon Regards take care.