I brush daily and properly. I have crisscross teeth and they appear yellow in color. How to whiten my teeth naturally.

You can undergo dental bleaching.
Cause of discoloration ? Smoking, coffee, tea, drugs, aging, staining food (wine, blueberry, etc) genetics. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need braces, deep cleaning along with whitening (bleaching) procedures and / or artificial enamel filling and / or capping. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Use Snowdent toothpaste for whitening until then. Apply SNOWDENT paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min .Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results. DENTAL TIPS: - Visit a dentist every six months for cleaning and a thorough dental check-up. Limit sugary food to avoid tooth decay. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush. Tooth brush to be changed every 2 months. Here is home remedy for brighter teeth--- mix several teaspoons of baking soda with enough fresh lemon juice (or water) to make a paste. Wipe your teeth and any extra saliva off of them with a paper towel. Put a good amount of paste onto your toothbrush and apply. Leave the paste on for 1 minute, then rinse, so as to avoid the acid affecting enamel. If you are using just water you can leave it on for up to 3 minutes. For faster result you can go for teeth bleaching from dentist.