Hi, I am 29 years old. I have mouth smell problem while talking. There is some small cavity in my upper inner teeth. I do regularly brush with Colgate total.

Hi, I am 29 years old. I have mouth smell problem while t...
Cavities don't heal on their own. You need to restore them by yr dentist. Smell might be due to food accumulation inside the cavity or gum causes. Take professional help immediately and get the treatments done at the earliest.
Plz get your teeth cleaned by a dentist and then your problem will be solved.
The cavity will require a filling and probably a scaling will remove your problem of bad breath.
Kindly get scaling done and use mouth wash twice daily for 15 days. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene. Also notice that you are not constipated most of the times as this is also one of the reasons for bad breath. Kindly get filling done in the tooth having caries before it becomes deep and painful.
U shd get that cavity filled, and also get scaling done to remove bad smell from the mouth.
Gastritis, lung & sinus infection may also be the cause of bad smell in the mouth. 90% of bad breath is due to a dirty tongue. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need deep cleaning. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with a mouthwash until then. Advance procedures can be done with laser too. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months for cleaning and a thorough dental check-up. Limit sugary food to avoid tooth decay. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush. Tooth brush to be changed every 2 months.
Hi. Bad breath is mostly bcz of two reasons. 1. Gum infection 2. Food lodgement due to cavity just go for scaling and filling of perticular tooth and you will be ok.
Get the cavity filled by a dentist. It may harbour smell producing bacteria. Also you may need to go for scaling
Get cavity filled get a scaling done use hexidine mouth wash drink plenty of water.