Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I had complex partial seizure since childhood since 40 years ,on medication (carbamazepine1000 and leveracitam600) though MRI shows no sclerosis now .I am a single mother undergone divorce10 years back. Just want to ask what to do for the wavering thoughts of guilt of what others think of me knowing I am not involved. How to control it and live a peaceful life.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi Xyz.... this kind of problems... respond to homoeopathic treatment well... And as far as I know it is the only permanent solution without any side effects... You can consult to a good homoeopath nearby or me through lybrate..
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.