Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 28 Year Old and I am suffering from Eye prob where my half of my part will become red and I start getting irritation and Headache, When I consulted the Doc they have given me Flow-gel which I feel only Temporary Solution for prob that I have. So could please suggest some permanent solution for my Eye prob.

1 Doctor Answered
Get your refraction done and wear spectacles eat green veggies. Carrots. Strain less your eyes. Relax your eyes in between work. See a doctor for slit lamp examibnation for correct diagnosis.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.