When I wear retainer that moving will be stopped and and my teeth turns into normal now I want to know how long I wear retainer I wear retainer at night only.

When I wear retainer that moving will be stopped and and ...
Where the retainer full day only remove while eating food .kindly consult your dentist once whom you got your braces removed from.
That depends on type of corrections made related to your teeth. In some cases you need to wear it for longer than 6 months. So please ask you orthodontist as he/ she would advise you best on that.
The it's normally worn for about nine months after tt but ur orthodontist is the best guide
Go for fixed lingual retainer and get rid of removing and wearing them again.
Min 6 months you have to wear.

Book appointment with top doctors for Implant Retained Dentures treatment