Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am having a discoloured blood flow from my vagina just after 8 after my periods got over. Is it a symptom of any disease or infection What should I do? I am just 18 year old and I am really very worried.

1 Doctor Answered
Take homoeopathic remedy cimcifuga 200th potency 3dose/1 week and take homoeopathic medicine alfa alfa Q 5 drops in water for 1 month.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.