Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi doctor I am having hair fall. Teeth is damaging also. Please help me by your kind suggestion.

1 Doctor Answered
Kindly get a check up done by dentist. And discuss in detail about the same. And take advise accordingly. And for hair fall a tricologist would help you and suggest accordingly.
12 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.