Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My age is 21 .I Am very interested to go something for country. I am unable to control my mind when I am going to sleep. While sleeping devils will come in mind. For good sleep what can I do?

2 Doctors Answered
You can talk to someone close to you ( your parents or friends ) and get clarity. Try to exercise every day ( 30 mins of walking or jogging to begin with ). Avoid changing you sleep time. Have a light food for dinner. Eat only healhty homemade food ( with daily servings of fruits and vegetables ). Learn some relaxation techniques ( or better learn yoga and pranayam ) and consistently do it every day. Read good inspiration books which can boost your self esteem. Please take professional help ( a doctor ) if you can't find a solution as it is important to take help without any guilt and get back to your health so that you can enjoy your life and achieve your goals.
1 person found this helpful
Its good to know abt your passion to go something for country. To get Good sleep, Avoid Using any electronic (Screened) Gadgets 2 hrs before you go to bed. Take plenty of water in day. Take 1 cup of hot milk 1 hr or1/2 hr before going to milk. Try to read something whichever your interested firld related books before to sleep, Make this habit daily. &also listen some melodious soft music in night which soothes the mind/Brain Walk daily in night either 1 hr after or 1 hr before food. Last but not least, Do meditation or PRANAYAMA FOR 5-10 min. Just before you go to bed.(On bed itself, Which makes your Brain free from exhaustion, Gives relaxation, by improving good circulation of blood. All the best.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.