Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi I was done scaling and policing through dentist. But my teeth gum was not grow up. After scaling gaping was not fillup. Please provide what can I do for gum increasing to fillup the teeth gapping.

5 Doctors Answered
If it has been more than 21 days since scaling, it can be considered as supragingival (superficial) scaling. You must visit to periodontist for your problem. If you are otherwise healthy, a (subgingival) deep scaling can resolve your problem. Again, a periodontist is the specialist who can perform gum surgeries if required and hence, will cure all your gum related problems.
You need further deep subgingival scailing. And gum massage by gum tone solutions. Use it and get more good results.
brush twice daily especially at night avoid sticky food massage gums
Do regular massage of your gums with turmeric and salt twice daily. Take vitamin C supplements Use Homoeopathic toothpaste heclalava by wheezal pharmacy.
Kindly use sensoform gumpaint. Apply on the gums.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.