Dear I have been diagnosed as GENERALIZED ANXIETY DISORDER. Sometimes my BP rises .For this I am taking BP medicine as SOS. My BP is around 140/90. Now I am taking other medicines namely lycopodium and cydonia vulgaris. I have not tested for glucose also. Please prescribe medicines that can be taken along with the mentioned medicines and allopathic medicines coz I want to take side effects medicines. If medicine is required for bp, can I use rauwolfia serpentina mother tincture which was used by my father.

Dear I have been diagnosed as GENERALIZED ANXIETY DISORDE...
When you were diagnosed as Generalised Anxiety dis order, you must have been given some medications, are you taking them, what is the response to them, BP rises when there is anxiety, that is why Meditation is often prescribed by some for treatment of BP which also has a positive effect on Anxiety, more over Anxiety is a Universally occuring Normal emotion, when it is beyond your tjhreshold and cusing lots of distress we need to intervene therapeutically, some times talking over the problem may allay the anxiety, prescribing medicines with oiut examining the patient in detail may put the prescriuber at risk because of the existing legal provisions in our country. Please meet a psychiatrist and get evaluated, that will help. Thank you.
Hello lybrate-user Please do not self medicate even if it is homeopathic medication. Homeopathic medicines also have some relationships amongst themselves and some medicines work better when given together while others dont, and you will not be able to understand if you getting better or not. Please do not make your body a drug house and either visit a local homeopathic consultant or start treatment here online. Homeopathic medicines can help you but only if taken correctly and under guidance. For further information or treatment please feel free to contact me.
Hello. Being a mental health professional I would suggest you to visit a psychiatrist and discuss you medical and psychological condition in detail. Suggesting or prescribing any medicine without knowing the details may not be safe for your health. If you don't want to take medicine for anxiety disorder then the psychiatrist would definitely suggest you for non pharmacological methods.