My father has developed a small pimple like object in his mouth for the past 3 months which he suspects to be oral cancer even though he does not takes any form of tobacco products and neither does anyone in his vicinity. He has consulted four doctors - a dentist, a tumour surgeon, two homeopathic doctors and none of them suspected cancer. There is no pain in his gums and neither has the mouth swollen in any part. The pimple like object is a white dot surrounded by red concentric ring Homeopathic doctors called it to be polyp (or something similar to that). For the past one and a half week he is going homeopathic treatment and now complaining sudden enlarging and diminishing every alternate days. I wanted to know if this has any chance of being oral cancer? Please note there is no pain in the ears and jaws while chewing. Last sunday he could properly chew even the bones of chicken with any difficulty.

Kindly visit a dentist and get an xray done. Of the area. So that underlying cause can be diagnosed.
Hi, first of all you should consult an oral surgeon, this cannot be discussed through chat, so visit an oral surgeon soon and donot take any risk, it could be anything like an oral cancer. And donot take any homeopathic medicines.