Doctor, I am suffering from oral thrush. Now I am in a medium condition. But still Little amount of oral thrush is there. I can't talk, can't eat properly. And my exam is near. So me some medicine. So I Can get well soon. Please doctor help me.

Apply candid mouth paint twice daily along with tablet flucanazole 150 mg once daily for 7 days.
Apply candid gel with earbud on affected area.
You are on right medicine. It takes time for it to heal.
Take a Multivitamin as supportive therapy. It may help but not necessarily. Advise Take a little stress and do deep breating and remain calm. This condition deteriorates on taking stress too.
First get it confirmed that you r actually suffering from Oral thrush, find out the cause don’t go for symptomatic treatment, have a clinical examination and the medicines. The usual medication we prescribe to such patients is Candid.
Start with metrohex four times a day and clohex plus mouthwash 10 ml twice daily if you r on inhalers oral thrush will happen and check up with gastro physician.