There is eczema rash on my buttock. Please suggest me appropriate cream and injection.

Eczema is neither bacterial nor a fungal infection. Sometimes the lesion can get secondarily infected with bacteria or fungal. But the basic eczema is a kind of autoimmune disease which in our experience is perfectly curable only with homoeopathic treatment but to select a homoeopathic medicine, we need to know your details about the skin lesion, parts involve and it’s modalities. So if you can communicate the details. We can ensure you speedy recovery of the same.