Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

What should I do for my holes in my cheeks on both sides. please help me to remove it?

2 Doctors Answered
Calcaria picreta 20 take one drop twice daily for one month.
Hello. You are asking for Acne pits? Or something else? As such there is no permanent cure for this problem, consult a Dermatologist.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.